Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Blogs of Interest

...
Going off topic with this post.

Well, the post is actually about going off topic!

Typically, anyone with a blog will maintain a Blog Roll with a list of various other blogs that are similar in content to their own.  I have thoroughly enjoyed a series of wait-staff blogs who invariably link to each other, sharing stories of their working life, funny incidents, or general insights into their jobs.

I would have liked to have done that but I've been searching on Google to no avail.  Any dentistry related blogs are typically those of a practice; their latest offers, maybe changes in staff.  It's more like business announcements to their patients rather than insights into their work.

I also can not find any blogs written specifically by a dental nurse.

Perhaps there are some out there and I just haven't been able to find them.  If you do happen to know of one, please share the link with me!

Ultimately, this has led me to the point where, were I to only include dentistry related blogs my list would look pretty darn sparse and boring.

So, I figure why not share the blogs that I actually enjoy visiting in general?  I enjoy a variety of topics and if a blog has a great writer then why not share it?   So take a gander at my Blogs of Interest (to me at any rate!) list - you may find something you like.

I plan to add to the list gradually with links to blogs on topics such as health, money management, humour and the just plain random!  Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment